BLACK CHICKEN SOCIETY
The Biale family has been growing Zinfandel in Napa since the 1930s and as the story goes, Aldo Biale sold bottles of homemade Zinfandel known as “Black Chickens” over his party line phone. It is because of you, our devoted members, that the winery is able to continue our mission of preserving these historic Zinfandel vines and carrying on with the family legacy.
Members receive a bottle of Black Chicken Zinfandel in every shipment as well as a selection of our Single-Vineyard Zinfandels, Petite Sirahs, and Proprietary Red Wines.
LEVEL 1: Members receive 4 bottles per shipment, four times a year. ( About $200 per shipment, based on wines included)
LEVEL 2: Members receive 8 bottles per shipment, four times a year. (2 bottles of each wine per shipment)
LEVEL 3: Members receive 12 bottles per shipment, four times a year. (3 bottles of each wine per shipment)
*Shipments are delivered 4 times per year: February, April, September & November – just in time for the holidays!
You must take first shipment or 4+ bottles, to “activate” membership and begin receiving benefits.
Members receive (2) 12-bottle cases per year. Members have 3 weeks to select the wines they wish to receive either through their Biale website account or with the Biale team. If members do not select their wines by the stated deadline in their allocation email (sent in Spring & Fall), Robert Biale Vineyards will automatically send a pre-selected mixed case.
*Shipments are delivered 2 times per year: One in March and one in September.
HOLIDAY MAGNUM CLUB
Once you are set up as an “official” Black Chicken Society member, you may request consideration for our very limited members only Holiday Magnum Club option. Please contact us directly at (707) 257-7555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire as to how you can add this feature to your membership.
- Exclusivity! Access to our highly limited vineyard designate Zinfandels and small production wines, such as: Nonna’s Sangiovese, Barbera, Valsecchi Zinfandel, or EBA Petite Sirah.
- Special pricing on most current release Biale wines.
- 20% savings on re-orders of 6+ bottles of club shipment wines within 60 days of billing (while supplies last).
- Reserved seating & complimentary tasting for 4 at the winery with prior reservation.
- Anniversary and referral REWARDS!!!
- Flat rate shipping on Black Chicken Society Levels 1 & 2 of $29. Shipping included for Level 3. Black Chicken Society Custom Club members receive complimentary shipping rates after 2 years of membership.
- WE pay for Ground Service rates when shipping case orders after being in the Black Chicken Society for 2 years.
- Special rates at our hotel Napa Valley hotel partners! Participating hotels: Archer, Brannan Cottage Inn, Hotel Yountville, River Terrace Inn, Senza, Silverado Resort, Hotel Villagio, & Vintage House. Please inquire for rates.
- Member concierge service-let us help you plan your trip to Napa!
- In-home tastings! An intimate, guided tasting with a senior Biale representative at your home, club, or work.
- Special pricing to attend all Biale events.
- We have a number of Biale events that are for Black Chicken Society members only: Dinners, barbecues, lunches, trips, voyages, tastings.
- First access to cooking classes with Biale at the CIA at Copia & private group bookings available.
- Napa Valley GEMS benefits are available to Robert Biale Vineyards Members with annual purchases over $1,000.
Aldo’s GEMS are Biale customers who exceed $1000 in yearly wine purchases. Aldos GEMS is a service designed to provide you with more frequent Biale information, and assure you the opportunity to secure quantities of your favorite Biale wines–most of which, as you know, sell out quickly and in most cases are impossible to find in stores. An additional benefit of reaching Aldo’s GEMs status is that you are also automatically enrolled in the GEMS program – a multi-winery referral network.
*The Black Chicken Society is an automatic renewal membership that will continue until the member cancels. A member may cancel by contacting Robert Biale Vineyards directly by calling (707) 257-7555 or emailing email@example.com.