Excited is an understatement for how we are feeling being able to welcome guests back to our tasting room. This past weekend was our first weekend open since March 16th—talk about a longtime time coming! It felt so good to see our wonderful Black Chicken Society Members and our beloved Biale fans.
For those of you who have not visited the winery, our Valley Vista Experience is a relaxed and leisurely seated tasting among the vineyards on the winery’s back porch offering one of the great views of California wine country and a tasting selection like no other. Biale’s affable wine educators guide you through a personalized overview of Napa Valley, historic vineyards, family farming history and the fine points of appreciating world class Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Biale’s rare blends.
One exciting change that will catch your eye immediately upon visiting is the extension to the tasting room porch. More room for activities—and perfect for social distancing! The next thing you may notice are the sounds from all our new “residents”. They are letting us know that the best “studio apartments” in the valley are filled—and by that we mean our bird boxes!
We like to call this our little piece of heaven in Napa Valley, because enjoying a tasting on the porch, listening to the birds, and taking in the views of the hillsides and Oak Knoll Vineyards immediately puts us in the vacation mood. Whether it be a “stay-cation” or you have travelled from afar, your vacation should be relaxing. We hope to provide you with that experience during your visit to Robert Biale Vineyards.
- Please make a reservation so we can assure you the space and quality time you deserve!
- You will now see a host station as you walk up. We ask that you please wait there so a host can bring you to your table.
- We ask that a mask be worn any time you are not sitting down enjoying our delicious wines.
- You will notice that the Biale Team will be also wearing masks throughout your tasting. We hope you can still see the smile in our eyes!
- Wines will be enjoyed in Biale logo’d glasses that you are able to take with you—you know, for more Biale adventures.
- All tables now have glass tops, so they can be easily sanitized before and after your tasting experience.
- Throughout our porch, you will notice that we have hand sanitizing stations for your use.
We hope you enjoy the views of Napa Valley, tastes of the best Zinfandel, and share the company of our closest friends & family. Welcome Back!